At Crary Industries, we manufacture innovative, reliable agricultural equipment that maximizes customer efficiency and profitability. We understand that uptime is incredibly important in your farming operation, as well as faster ground speeds, increasing yield and improved efficiency. That’s why we manufacture harvesting equipment, planting equipment and material equipment to that do just that.
Are you a lead engineer who is able to motivate and mentor your staff? Do you enjoy collaborating with customers on product development? If this sounds like you, apply here!
- Responsible for design and directing the efforts to deliver quality product solutions for the growing and changing agriculture industry.
- Provide leadership and accountability for the entire Product Design process to include, but not limited to:
- Ensure Time, Cost and Quality goals are met for all projects.
- Prioritize New Product and Current Product Engineering workload.
- Member of a cross functional team of engineers, test technicians, sales, manufacturing, purchasing, marketing, and technical publication functions in product design.
- Contribute to weekly project status meetings with cross functional team.
- Ability to communicate with retailers, customers and users regarding product requirements.
- Ability to communicate with suppliers regarding purchase component requirements.
- Understanding of regional regulations and standards to ensure manufacturing products comply with regulations globally on an ongoing basis.
- Analysis of Warranty Data to provide timely solutions for customers.
- Develop and implement a New Product Design process in conjunction with the Director.
- Assist Marketing, Business Development and the Director in creating Product definition.
- Travel to customers with Business Development to gather information and make recommendations for product improvements.
- Work with Business Development and Marketing to provide critical information for New Product Training modules and launches.
- Provide a monthly written reports.
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills and bringing projects to completion.
- Demonstrated Design for Manufacturing and Assembly skills in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience developing and leading direct reports.
- Experience using 3D software.
- Experience in Agricultural or Industrial tools/equipment industry.
- Exposure to test methods and analyzing results.
- Organized, Self Motivated and Independent Thinking.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Prior experience in the agricultural industry
- Masters Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiarity with ECR/ECO Process
- BS in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Bachelors or better in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.