ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Process design changes for assigned product line. This includes routings, structures, tooling coordination, CNC programs, and other assigned duties.
Troubleshoot manufacturing problems and provide support to the manufacturing floor as necessary.
Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes to include developing and implementing improved methods in all areas of manufacturing (fabrication, welding, painting and assembly) which will result in improvements in quality throughout, or reduced costs.
Identify and resolve constraints throughout the manufacturing system through improvement and documentation of improved processes, procurement or fabrication of necessary equipment and/or improved plant layout.
- Ability to work with others in a team approach
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to be organized and work independently.
- Ability to work closely with area supervisors and employees in defining problems and solutions
- Prior ERP software knowledge
- Excellent computer skills, manufacturing software and Microsoft products
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with individual initiative.
- Problem solver attitude
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
BS in manufacturing, industrial, mechanical or agricultural engineering or five years’ experience in manufacturing engineering in a similar environment. CAD/CAM skills a must, preferably CREO
Ability to comprehend verbal and written English instruction, with legible handwriting.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.