Customer Relations Coordinator
Crary Industries is seeking a Customer Relations Coordinator to join our Lockwood team in our West Fargo location!
The Lockwood Customer Relations Coordinator provides pro-active customer and product support for the Lockwood product line. Individual will work closely with customers, dealer service, parts managers, engineering, and other areas of Crary.
- Handle customer inquiries via telephone and/or email by determining needs and providing accurate information and suggesting appropriate products/services.
- Accurately receive, process, relay status and expedite orders and order tracking as needed.
- Handle service, warranty, and return of goods as necessary.
- Coordination of trade show materials such as payments, reservations, and confirmations.
- Coordinate and work with other departments within Crary to attain position/company goals and level of service.
- Minimum of high school diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted
- 3+ years of customer service experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft programs and computer technology
- Maintain and cultivate professional relationships with fellow employees, company owners, customers, and product vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle a variety of situations in a friendly and professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivated.
- Comfortable with computer technology, including ability to utilize Microsoft programs and learn new systems as needed.
The qualifications listed above are guidelines. Other combinations of education and experience could provide necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this job.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org