Inside Sales Coordinator – Lockwood Division
Crary Industries is seeking an Inside Sales Coordinator to join our Lockwood team. This role is based in the West Fargo location.
To engage in sales activities required for the sale of Lockwood products. Duties include but are not limited to telephone marketing, assist with materials needed by our distributors, order entry, support activities of the Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, and Service Manager. The Lockwood Inside Sales Coordinator must exhibit pro-active product support efforts for the Lockwood Product Line. Individual will work closely with customers, dealer service and parts managers, engineering, and other areas of business. Individual must have a good functional understanding of customer service and sales principles and importance of applying them in all instances.
· Handle customer inquiries via telephone and/or email by providing accurate information regarding Lockwood products and process orders accordingly.
· Assist customers by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
· In-put orders into the system as they are received. Know and understand all aspects of sales order processing, order tracking, and the information to assist our customers with their questions.
· Customer service requirements such as tracking and expediting orders when that department is tied up on the phone. Knowledge as to how to handle service, warranty, and return goods. Work with and understand how warranty and service dept. works to be able to handle issues as they arise.
· Individual must learn the computer system that Crary Industries is currently using. In addition, it will be mandatory to know Word, Windows, and basic Excel programs.
· Coordination of show materials, prepayment of shows, hotel reservations, confirmations, materials needed for shows, show boxes. Everything needed to do a show on time.
· Within the ability and interest of the individual, inside sales coordinator will be asked to contribute to other business needs. This may include interfacing with other departments based on necessary in-house communication (purchasing, scheduling, etc), telephone reception, trade show coordination, in-house account reconciliation, working with shipping department to ensure on time delivery of products, database maintenance, etc.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted
Previous agricultural industry or equipment dealership experience preferred
3+ years customer service/sales experience preferred
- Self-motivated and independent thinker
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be capable of interpreting financial data as it relates to product pricing, order entry, customer discount programs, and working with accounting on any invoicing issues that may arise
- Maintain and cultivate professional relationships with fellow employees, company owners, customers, and product vendors
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers, both in a one-on-one and group setting
- Strong organizational skills and internal drive to see tasks through to completion.
- Ability to use standard computer applications such as MS Office as required to fulfill the essential duties of the position
- Valid driver’s license
The qualifications listed above are guidelines. Other combinations of education and experience could provide necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this job.
Please send your resume to email@example.com