Crary Industries is currently seeking a Lean Coordinator. This role will be based in the West Fargo location.
Manage and implement Lean initiatives, verify effectiveness, and ensure sustainability through audits. Develop and implement solutions to improve production processes and quality. Create and conduct training. Must embrace and support core values of integrity, mutual respect, excellence, teamwork and accountability.
Provides leadership and expert guidance to various Lean project teams and facilitates continuous improvement processes using applied Lean principles and techniques. Projects may cover various functional process areas, such as manufacturing, engineering, distribution.
- Work with management/supervision, Operations, QA, and Maintenance to develop best practices.
- Implement best practices and train affected personnel in their application.
- Drive process improvement through statistical analysis or other relevant criteria.
- Optimize manufacturing processes to attain maximum safety, product quality, efficiency, and repeatability.
- Train and mentor department subject matter experts in the application of the continuous improvement system.
- Develop, collect and analyze lean manufacturing metrics.
- Lead and guide continuous improvement initiatives within the plant.
- Identifies emerging issues relevant to area of accountability and have ability to adjust planning based on changes in plant environment/priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reliable and regular attendance required.
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of a group/presenting to various teams.
- Basic office and computer knowledge required.
- Ability to work independently and with teams.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be “hands on” – willing to be on the plant floor working in manufacturing environment.
- High school, 4 -year secondary degree preferred.
- 3 -5 years in discipline.
- 1 – 3 years in lean experience/training.
- Minimum 3 years business operations, plant engineering or manufacturing experience to include 1-2 years of process improvement program proven success.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Fargo, ND 58078: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Lean Training: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing Operations: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org