Night Shift Machinist
We are currently seeking a Night Shift Machinist to join our team. This role will be based in the West Fargo location.
Night shift runs from 4:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. Mon-Thurs.
- Performs all duties in the most cost efficient and cost effective manner.
- Performs part inspections
- Performs some machine setups on assigned equipment to insure quality production of parts
- Adjusts machines to insure proper specifications are being met.
- Repairs parts that do not meet specifications
- Reads and understands prints and sketches.
- Continuously monitors machines for worn parts to prevent production slowdowns or shutdowns.
- Performs parts inspections during machine operation with precision measuring equipment and documents the results. (Protractors, Measuring Tapes, Calipers)
- Performs all duties in a safe, efficient manner and observes all appropriate Company safety regulations.
- Maintains current understanding of the Company’s quality assurance program and its place in the production process.
- May become certified for forklift operation.
- Willingness to work overtime, another shift or another department as needed.
- Maintains and promotes positive attitudes and behaviors
- Identifies improvement opportunities personally and for Crary and produces a possible solution or plan.
- Graduation from high school or GED.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS PREFERRED
At least 6 months of recent related fabrication experience which includes the following skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of the equipment, materials, methods and practices used in Fabricating operations.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing production process.
- Knowledge of related safety requirements to include proper use of safety equipment and proper safety precautions.
- Ability to monitor and help develop a quality assurance program in a production environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to analyze blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Good understanding of equipment capabilities to ensure safe operation.
The qualifications listed above are guidelines. Other combinations of education and experience could provide necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform this job. Pay rate depends on experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, controls; reach with hand and arms, climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
To Apply: Submit your application via Indeed or send your resume to HR @ Crary.com
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information at www.craryindustries.com or text us at 701-540-7208! We’d love to hear from you!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org