Paint Line Operator – $1500 Sign On Bonus
$1500 Sign On Bonus with Monthly Payouts!
We are currently seeking a Paint Line Operator – Day Shift. This role will be based in the West Fargo location.
POSITION OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
Under general supervision, operates powder coating equipment to ensure quality painted parts to meet production and customer quality demands.
1. Operate equipment related to material preparation and or finishing using established guidelines.
2. Ensure proper material preparation and finishing.
3. Accuracy in hanging/remove parts to ensure spacing and allow for color changes.
4. Inspect parts coming out of paint booth for complete application of powder coat material.
5. Air dry parts prior to powder coating.
6. Ability to adjust to changes in painting requirements.
7. Maintain a clean and safe work area by following the clean-up schedule.
8. Must have general computer skills in order to clock in and out of work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties performed by personnel so classified.
Performs other work-related duties as required.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
The following personal protective equipment must be worn at all times while on the production floor performing the duties of the position:
· Steel Toe Shoes
· Safety Glasses with permanent side shields hearing protection as needed.
Graduation from high school or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS PREFERRED
At least 0- 6 months of powder coating equipment or other paint applications
1. Ability to properly use a variety of hand and power hand tools.
2. Ability to organize and run work in a timely and effective manner.
3. Strong working knowledge of the paint line process.
4. Strong working knowledge and retention of the equipment, materials, methods and practices used in paint application.
5. Strong working knowledge of related safety requirements to include proper use of safety equipment and proper safety precautions such as lights, guards, switches, etc.
6. Ability to comprehend verbal and written English instructions.
7. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
The qualifications listed above are guidelines. Other combinations of education and experience could provide necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform this job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
The position has reasonable and safe working conditions in general, but requires the proper use of safety equipment and proper knowledge of safety precautions to maintain the reasonable working conditions. Includes exposure to elevated noise levels and continuous manufacturing process activity.
The individual may encounter moderate emotional strain or tension and will constantly be exposed to standing, moderate lifting (up to 50 pounds) and other environmental conditions normally present in a modern manufacturing plant.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to email@example.com