Crary Industries is seeking a Quality Technician to join our team. This role will be based in the West Fargo location.
The Quality Technician will be responsible for process validations, in-process inspections and monitory, analysis and product review across multiple departments and product lines. The Quality Technician performs various functions, primarily inspecting products and processes to assure that they meet defined standards for durability, functionality, and customer satisfaction.
· Executes quality processes
· Administer area metrics
· Draft and submit documentation as necessary related to Quality
· Support certification activities
· Identify and Process non-conformance
· Generate Visual Aids for defects and post in value streams as needed. Draft and submit Visual Aids and Quality Alerts when necessary
· Track the progress of corrective actions across the business to ensure a response to a resolution
· High School Diploma/Equivalent
· 2+ years of experience in a quality role or similar; experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus.
· Thorough knowledge of relevant quality, engineering, and / or manufacturing standards and practices
· Strong analytical skills
· Personal computer skills and the ability to use standard software tools
· Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment and/or in the quality field
· Good written and oral communications skills
· Good attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
· Good understanding of engineering drawings
· Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems
· Good interpersonal, communications, teamwork, and collaboration skills
· Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org